Thursday, May 28

Catching up: West Coast - Part I

Phoenix was such a whirlwind trip. It was really wonderful to experience "being back home". There's a certain sense of comfort, belonging, and nostalgia that comes from such a place. Phoenix, as hot as you are, you will always be my #1.

The Phoenix Rundown-
2 early morning breakfast meetings (I now <3 Scramble)
3 yummy luncheons (yay for Oregano's Pizzookie!!!)
3 nostalgic dinners (Pita Jungle -> hummus. best. ever.)
1 coffee break (thanks for the energy boost)
1 Frosty Friday (I miss you guys...)
1 ice cream session (I love you girls)
1 vino night (Kazimierz, you're my new found gem)
1 [really cool] graduation (Congratulations cousin!)
1 visit to a totally fresh bun from the oven (Welcome baby John!)
1 spontaneous "play date" with an energetic toddler (you're the coolest, Jack!)
1 night of crazy dueling piano fun (happy birthday kk!)
2.5 days of running around to accomplish all of this...Priceless.




Photos: Baby John. Random cards that I thought were really cute at Target. A painting by Sarah Reyes (gee I have a talented family :)).

No comments:

Post a Comment